Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firewood processor

my homemade processor

what no close up pictures, the prize is behind the wood, heck we all have seen split wood, don't leave us hanging like this and not even a video, shame on you, looks what can been seen.

Comment

Comment

Loganator, you built that, WOW, nice bet it can eat some wood, now that would be cool to give us a walk around video and show it cutting off and splitting and spitting the wood out.

Comment

Comment

That is a serious machine, if you did not have plans you sure did a lot of planning to get all that to work, I do think that would be better than the axes, you sell wood or it is for your own use, used to love to split wood with an ax but was a lot younger and we heated our home with wood, it sure is easier and cleaner with the heat pump, guess age get us there, thanks for the photo's, Joe

Comment

My wood splitter resembles an axe still. Unless I have a pile of pecan wood. Then I borrow my friends splitting thing. My butt gets sore sitting on a bucket and running that machine though. Plus it's boring. I doubt that I can keep up with that mean machine though in that picture though.

Comment

Looks like a super build...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X