Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dynsaty 300 DX

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynsaty 300 DX

My wife just bought me a Dynasty 300DX tigrunner for Christmas, and I am planning to set it up in my home shop. I am wondering what the minimum amperage requirements are for this machine when using standard 220V single phase?

My house pannel is rated for 200 amps, but my service is only 100A, however I could have it upgraded. I have 50A 220V service to my shop, which is on a seperate line from the 110V recepticles in the shop.

I haven't received the machine yet, but I would like to have the shop ready for when it arrives.

Thanks, Jonathan

Go to the link at the top of this page, where it says "products" Find the Dynasty, & download the manual. All the stuff you need is in there.
    HTH

Comment

It looks like I will be upgrading the shop power, maybe the house power as well.
      Anyone running a 300DX on 220V (65 amp minimun requirement for breaker) with only 100amp service to the house?

Comment

wow great x-mas present congrats.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.