Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys are alot of help...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are alot of help...

I've been reading your stuff on here for a little over a year now and decided to join the board. I've been welding now for about a year also and I AM HOOKED!!! I mean i've got it bad. Everything i look at i imagine layin a bead on it, my wife thinks i am crazy A guy i know loaned me a Lincoln 225, all his grinders, ox/cet, drill press, etc. 'cause he never uses it. Needless to say i've burned quite a few rods trying to gain experience. Well i will be purchasing a MM175 in a few weeks to be able to weld under 1/8" stuff. Once again, thank you "veterans" for offering your experience on this board, you help alot of guys like me! PS-I am self employed doing mostly carpentry and motorcycle painting, but would love to make some dough welding. If any of you have any ideas about some welding projects that would pay off, send them my way.

Welcome aboard. You can always try to make Mini-Choppers they do seem to be popular and are fun to make.

Comment

I have a family member who has started selling those mini bikes. He did not build them himself but he has done fairly well as a side project. And with Christmas just around the corner. There's not much too those little things. Deer stands are pretty popular around here.
      Last edited by RYNO; 11-19-2006, 07:32 PM. Reason: after thought

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.