Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Mail Box

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Mail Box

One of a kind pipe pieces were scrap from a local fabricator, Sheet metal was all hand bent and the flag was plasma cut out of flat steel. A lot of welding and grinding to blend the material to make it appear to be one piece. Numbers are a weldable cast steel. Decals were designed on computer and custom made at local company.
    Attached Files

Looks real good now if the paper boy will just use his part That is a real nice job you deserve an ATTABOY now pat your self on the back.Well done!

Comment

Great Job!!!! The wife and I love it. Question, Where can I buy numbers and the circle like you have???Thanks in advance....

Comment

Awesome job. Nice to look at too. Looks like you fab'd the circle by making two 180 bends and welded them together. I can see there was a lot a work done.

Thanks for the pic.

Comment

Ah...proof the one man's scrap is another man's mail box! Beautiful job! Is it painted or what material is it?

Comment

Here's one of my mail boxes. I can't seem to find the finished pics though.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.