No announcement yet.

You might be a weldor if....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....when you road rage, you imagine yourself welding the other driver's face to the hood of his car.

Comment

• ....when you're showing someone how to run a bead and they are using the only hood available and you nod your head for the hood to come down, only to realize you're not wearing one.

Comment

• When you go on a river cruise in France and you take pictures of the hand rails on the boat because the welds are so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metjunkie View Post

Amen to that! And if anyone knows a sure fire way to get rid of those rust stains on concrete, I'd love to know what it is.
          Google RID-O-RUST it's to keep iron stains from forming, mainly used in irritation systems, but they make a rust remover as well and works pretty good.

You might be a welder if your 8 year old daughter can pull off better welds than some grown men.

Comment

• Originally posted by racebronco View Post
            you analyze the welds on everything while shopping with the girlfriend..
            Yeah...Wife, so no girlfriend here (at least that's what I tell my wife), but I can't go ANYWHERE without looking at welds...Big truck and trailer beside me at the stop light, the rails in the stairwells anywhere/everywhere I go, the metal chairs in a restaurant.....MAN, I've just GOTTA LOOK! We have one restaurant here in the Reno area that has 1/4" hot roll plate supported by 1/4 wall (I think) square tubing as dividers between the urinals....Of course that is all stitch welded together......HEAVY DUTY!!
            Don J
            Reno, NV

Never pick a fight with an old guy. Old guys are too smart to fight and get hurt. They'll just kill you and get it over with.

Comment

• Look at the welds shoot, I took pictures of the hand rails during a cruise I went on, so I could show the other welders at work when I got home. My wife said WHAT ARE YOU DOING shook her head and walked away from me.

Comment

• The cute chick in the miniskirt on the other side was just a coincidence, honest!

Comment

• Really, I never even saw her until a non welder looked at the picture and pointed her out.

Comment

Working...
                  X