Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You might be a weldor if....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YMBAWI: You're planning your next project before your done with your current.

    Comment


    • Your driveway is rusty.

      Comment


      • If you have to explain to people that navy
        Jelly is not a bread spread.

        Comment


        • If your watch has 21 jewels and holes drilled for 22 more

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rocksolid View Post
            Your driveway is rusty.
            Haw, that's too funny, the first time I've heard anyone point it out.

            For me, it's that no woman has ever understood why I don't care about my living arrangements, that all I ever wanted was a crappy little bachelor pad with bachelor-grade (free hand-me-down) mis-matched furniture, etc., . . . sitting upstairs on top of a gigantic FULLY-equipped shop!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by old jupiter View Post

              Haw, that's too funny, the first time I've heard anyone point it out.

              For me, it's that no woman has ever understood why I don't care about my living arrangements, that all I ever wanted was a crappy little bachelor pad with bachelor-grade (free hand-me-down) mis-matched furniture, etc., . . . sitting upstairs on top of a gigantic FULLY-equipped shop!!
              Amen to that! And if anyone knows a sure fire way to get rid of those rust stains on concrete, I'd love to know what it is.

              Comment


              • Try a fresh layer of grinding dust.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
                  Try a fresh layer of grinding dust.
                  You may be onto something there. An even layer all across the floor, a little water and a few days to percolate. Could be the next big thing in concrete coatings.

                  Comment


                  • If your chair looks like this

                    Comment


                    • If that's the chair, what's your lap look like? Yikes!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by old jupiter View Post

                        haw, that's too funny, the first time i've heard anyone point it out.

                        For me, it's that no woman has ever understood why i don't care about my living arrangements, that all i ever wanted was a crappy little bachelor pad with bachelor-grade (free hand-me-down) mis-matched furniture, etc., . . . Sitting upstairs on top of a gigantic fully-equipped shop!!
                        exactly!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Metjunkie View Post

                          Amen to that! And if anyone knows a sure fire way to get rid of those rust stains on concrete, I'd love to know what it is.
                          Would a muriatic acid solution do it?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ironken View Post

                            Would a muriatic acid solution do it?
                            I've read that muriatic acid has good results, I just haven't got around to trying it yet.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by rocksolid View Post
                              If you have to explain to people that navy
                              Jelly is not a bread spread.
                              Rock, it's a brand-name, Naval Jelly. Takes care of any rust on your bellybutton. Which, with the way some of us use side-grinders, could actually be an issue.

                              Comment


                              • If you wonder aloud how many amps your heated truck seat has...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X