• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KBar View Post
    you burn yourself and dont realize it until your wife points it out to you

Im getting a headache from all this talk about Hondas and Yamahas - J/K

he he!!

Sorry Kbar my friend has a Vrod and when we ride he insists on me wearing the dark shield helmet, he don't want anybody recognising me, saiz it makes him look bad
    traded the MM180 in for a MM212
    lots room here for more machines like, a Plasma cutter oooohh yeah!
    tinkerer with many talents,master of none

Comment

• Originally posted by toecutter View Post
      he he!!

Sorry Kbar my friend has a Vrod and when we ride he insists on me wearing the dark shield helmet, he don't want anybody recognising me, saiz it makes him look bad
      LOL, next time, tell him Honda is the No 1 selling motorcycle with Harley coming in second, see how he replies.
      Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
      Hobart Handler 187
      Dewalt Chop Saw
      4" Air Grinder
      Die Grinder
      Rigid Drill Press
      Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Comment

• You Kids

Originally posted by KBar View Post
        LOL, next time, tell him Honda is the No 1 selling motorcycle with Harley coming in second, see how he replies.
        You guys are such wimps. Yamaha's V-Max held the Big-Block Performance Title for 20 years; 1985-2005. Honda, Harley, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM, Husqvarna (Husaberg), Penton, Hodaka, Montessa, Buell, Triumph, BSA, Norton, Indian, Can-Am, Ducati, Aprilia, ATK, Benelli, BMW, Bourget, Cagiva, Bridgestone, CZ, Moto Guzzi, Royal Enfield, et. al. will NEVER be able to say THAT.

I ride a 2001 and I'm 60 years old.

OK, I win.
        RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig in Denver View Post
          You guys are such wimps. Yamaha's V-Max held the Big-Block Performance Title for 20 years; 1985-2005. Honda, Harley, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM, Husqvarna (Husaberg), Penton, Hodaka, Montessa, Buell, Triumph, BSA, Norton, Indian, Can-Am, Ducati, Aprilia, ATK, Benelli, BMW, Bourget, Cagiva, Bridgestone, CZ, Moto Guzzi, Royal Enfield, et. al. will NEVER be able to say THAT.

OK, I win.
          They were just lucky

I ride a 2007, buying a 2008 next month at 56 to start touring in a year or two. Time to enjoy the good life. Tow a little welding trailer behind me.
          Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
          Hobart Handler 187
          Dewalt Chop Saw
          4" Air Grinder
          Die Grinder
          Rigid Drill Press
          Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig in Denver View Post

OK, I win.

Ha ha ha LOL Craig, you forgot bultaco! and no it a in't a bull-taco but you pretty much covered them all he he!

ok ok!! you win.... the Vmax was bad as ****. Kbar he got us with that one

FJR riders, a bunch of braggarts.
            traded the MM180 in for a MM212
            lots room here for more machines like, a Plasma cutter oooohh yeah!
            tinkerer with many talents,master of none

Comment

• Sorry, off topic.

Originally posted by toecutter View Post
              Ha ha ha LOL Craig, you forgot bultaco! and no it a in't a bull-taco.
              Cwap! Missed one.

ok ok!! you win.... the Vmax was bad as ****. Kbar he got us with that one

FJR riders, a bunch of braggarts.
              141 mph on mine (gps, with saddlebags), passed two cruisers goin' the other way. Closing speed about 200 mph. South of Fairplay, CO altitude 9,000ft. Sold it before I killed myself. Hmmmmm, I just made your point.
              RETIRED desk jockey.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
              sigpic

Comment

• YMBAWI..........

......You sneeze on something , and a few days later it leaves a rust stain.

......people see you "zoning out" , and its becase you are thinking of how you could build something that you saw , cheaper , and better.

......The smell of burning hair neither alarms you or grosses you out.

......You walk through Home Depot for an hour a week looking for something that you can modify to suit your needs.

......the smell of your clothing, and general appearance suggest you just left
                your meth lab for a quick trip to the store.

......you tell your wife that you are going out to work on "that thing" for 30 minutes, and she just rolls her eyes at you because she knows that you will work until you cannot stand up or see straight.

......the folks at the local welding shop get worried about you if you do not come in at least twice a week.

Hope ya'll enjoy.........I'll think of a few more later.

Oh , one more,

......if you are sitting up late at night on MILLERWELDS forum, and jump up to go build something before you go to sleep. Again, the wife rolls her eyes.
                Last edited by Blackbird455; 02-25-2008, 07:14 PM.
                SYNCROWAVE 200
                Atlas 618 lathe (vintage 1960) reconditioned DC
                Sioux 3/8 Pneumatic Reversible Drill
                Makita Everything else
                2400 square feet of Sanford and Son lookin shop space
                "Once the spoon flys, putting the pin back in won't solve anything"
                USA 15T, 15V

www.myspace.com/blackbird455

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/DSC00356.jpg two cans, one welder

Comment

• blackbird
                  that sounds like me ...except for the wife part
                  my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
                  feel free to P/M me

Comment

• You might be a weldor if....

Hi! to all of you. and I want to say that I have been laughing the entire time every since I started reading this thread .
                    And came with my ...
                    "You might be a weldor" if your buddies ask you what your favorite position is.
                    (Welding position that is)

Comment

• This'll never die, like me.

SkidSteerSteve:
                      You should be flogged AND banned!!

OBTW: My ex-wife's favorite position was: "NO."
                      Last edited by Craig in Denver; 02-29-2008, 12:05 AM.
                      RETIRED desk jockey.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
                      sigpic

Comment

• It's 1:30 am on a work night and your reading this forum.
                        Dynasty 200 DX
                        Millermatic 175
                        Spectrum 375
                        All kinds of Smith OA gear

Comment

• You might be a Welder if.......

The term "metalhead" to you, doesn't necessarily describe someone's love for heavy metal music!

Comment

• YMBAWI
                            You light you cig.with your torch,(not recommended)because you no longer carry a lighter in your pocket cause it could explode again.
                            Or you ground a welding rod till it's red hot to light your cig.
                            YMBAWI
                            All the stuff in the back of your trunk belongs to neighbors that you need to take to the shop to be repaired.
                            By the way i don't smoke but have see it done and happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by noscade View Post
                              YMBAWI
                              You light you cig.with your torch,(not recommended)because you no longer carry a lighter in your pocket cause it could explode again.
                              Or you ground a welding rod till it's red hot to light your cig.
                              YMBAWI
                              All the stuff in the back of your trunk belongs to neighbors that you need to take to the shop to be repaired.
                              By the way i don't smoke but have see it done and happen.
                              guilty....
                              my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
                              feel free to P/M me

Comment

• You might be a weldor if....

You might be a weldor if your wife,or significant other uses a sandblasting cabinet instead of the washing machine to wash your "rusty underwear" .When doing laundry.

Comment

Working...
                                X