Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

You might be a weldor if....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...your wife chooses your benefits and insurance options for you.

Comment

• Is what it is

When your watching tv and some one starts welding on the show your watching and u put your hand up to shield your eyes . My kid laughs her butt off when I do .

Comment

• Too many pages to remember who submitted it or if it's even here. The funniest one I heard was: Someone walks by and says "You're on fire" You reply calmly "I know."

Comment

• My variation on that is: It's so !@#$%^&** cold that I catch fire, know it, but don't put it out right away cause so far, it feels good!

Comment

• You might be a weldor if....

YMBAWI: ... you ask yourself "I wonder who's cooking. Smells like BBQ." before you feel your fingers burning.

...you have been threatened with divorce if you buy one more welder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Osar View Post
              YMBAWI: ... you ask yourself "I wonder who's cooking. Smells like BBQ." before you feel your fingers burning.
              And you get a hot bb stuck in your finger and bite it out it tastes like chicken...Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by AKweldshop View Post
                the Electric Company is always calling you up asking how you keep using up so much electricity....
                This just happened to me after a big welding job.
                The electric company said that I used more electricity than 100 of my neighbors.
                When I weld you can see the electric meter spin rapidly.

Don

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.