No announcement yet.

Projects Gallery Live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never could figure out which ones were for the contest or how to vote either. But I love the motorized can crusher Where I live small town nothing to do I could get people to pay to use that LOL
    sigpichttp://www.sharpsiron.com

Comment

i thought the can crushers were realy cool too but here you have to turn them in hole and uncrushed so the bar code can be read. its a total bummer.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

supposedly, here also! But that's for if you put it in that machine. You have the option to have it weighed, but they still want the cans whole! Lot of people were dumping/putting stuff in the cans to make it weigh more...
        ruined it for a lot of us...Now it just takes too much room!
        I'm not late...
        I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

we pay a $05 deposit on every can and have to bring it back to the store that sells that brand with a good bar code to get our $.05 back. its a real pain i liked it better when you could crush them all up for a month then take them back. keeping them hole takes up a lot of space.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

yeah...our state charges us .06 and gives us back .05
            but your case sounds worse...if you have a bad bar code, you're scr(#%d!
            AND take it to the same store...yeesh!
            We better get off this thread
            I'm not late...

Comment

Maybe you could put in a request for a gas allowance from the government to haul the cans back to the store. They seem to be reasonable people.
              Nick
              Miller 252 Mig
              Miller Cricket XL
              Millermatic 150 Mig
              Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
              2-O/A outfits
              Jet Lathe and Mill
              Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
              DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
              Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
              20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
              Propane Forge
              60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
              Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
              and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Comment

Maybe you could put in a request for a gas allowance from the government to haul the cans back to the store. They seem to be reasonable people.

F-U-N-N-Y
                I'm not late...

Comment

Working...
                X