Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

IM210 weld wile on welder cover

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM210 weld wile on welder cover

well i was asked to make a cover that could be left on wile welding for the iron man 210 so here it is. added a few straps to keep it all in place and changed out the flaps a bit to alow it to open the vet covers so it would not over heat. came out real nice just thought i would share it with you all.pics show it stored and ready for use.its a great fit and looks great too as always. this is just a test front it will not ship out with this front on it. i'll atach a pic of the new front in just a sec.

as always if you need a cover for some thing just shoot me an e-mail and i'll take care of ya. if i dont have a pattern for your welder i'll work with you to make one.
    Attached Files

here is the front plate that will ship out on the cover, the one in the above pic's was just a tester.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow!

Looks Real Good!!
      Farris

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.