Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so no help On finding the PC 300 But D0 They Work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so no help On finding the PC 300 But D0 They Work?

I'm trying to find a PC300 but no one seems to koow where to get one? Does anybody know if they work??? Thanks for all your help on my passed problems.
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    DoubleEdgeWelding@kc.rr.com
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    I have what my Big Bro JESUS has Blessed me with:
    Miller 251,Miller Syncro 180,Miller 625 Plasma Cutter
    Want to Buy a Miller PC-300
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

The PC 300's are hard to find...There's one on E-Bay now...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1
    It's currently at $150.00 & has 7 days to go.
    I've seen two of them in the last month or so....Both went for over $250.00!!!!
    Professional Auto Mechanic since 1974
    My own shop since 1981
    Cya Frank

Comment

Thank you so much for the info. I hope I can win it for 200.00. I can buy a new old sock, I just found out today from a welding place I order stuff from time to time. But I would love to win this one for a resonable price.
      I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
      GROUNDED IN FAITH!
      Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

Comment

good luck, but if you dont get it just set the e-bay to notify you of similer stuff and it will pop up again.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Thanks for all your help I'm going to set it up.
          I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
          GROUNDED IN FAITH!

Comment

Yes, they work well. I have one.

Comment

thanks I still haven't found one.
              I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
              GROUNDED IN FAITH!

Comment

sorry to here that i'll keep an eye out on e-bay for ya.
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
                summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                JAMES

Comment

I've been serching ebay found a couple but they were not worth $380.00 for the shape they were in. Let me know if you se one on the thanks for the reply. Theres a guy I found on the AWS message boards but I don' twant to join just to get him a message I found the post by serching Google one day. he said he new where he could get them NEW OLD STOCK. I was like WOW! But no way to contact him. Thanks for all your help. John LORD Bless.
                  I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
                  GROUNDED IN FAITH!

Comment

i dont know if i'm a member there but shoot me a link i might be i am on several welding sites if so i'll be happy to chat with him for you and get you his e-mail.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

i'm new to this board as its a new board but i do have over 4,000 posts on the other miller board and am a member of several other boards so its possible i am a member at the one you saw, i'll ask around on some of the other boards for ya, i just been buisy with my cover making venture and trying to get the wife a stor and forgot about the 300, but i'll try to get the ?? out tomarow for ya.
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

Working...
                      X