Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so no help On finding the PC 300 But D0 They Work?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so no help On finding the PC 300 But D0 They Work?

I'm trying to find a PC300 but no one seems to koow where to get one? Does anybody know if they work??? Thanks for all your help on my passed problems.

The PC 300's are hard to find...There's one on E-Bay now...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1
    It's currently at $150.00 & has 7 days to go.
    I've seen two of them in the last month or so....Both went for over $250.00!!!!

Comment

Thank you so much for the info. I hope I can win it for 200.00. I can buy a new old sock, I just found out today from a welding place I order stuff from time to time. But I would love to win this one for a resonable price.

Comment

good luck, but if you dont get it just set the e-bay to notify you of similer stuff and it will pop up again.

Comment

Thanks for all your help I'm going to set it up.

Comment

Yes, they work well. I have one.

Comment

thanks I still haven't found one.

Comment

sorry to here that i'll keep an eye out on e-bay for ya.

Comment

I've been serching ebay found a couple but they were not worth $380.00 for the shape they were in. Let me know if you se one on the thanks for the reply. Theres a guy I found on the AWS message boards but I don' twant to join just to get him a message I found the post by serching Google one day. he said he new where he could get them NEW OLD STOCK. I was like WOW! But no way to contact him. Thanks for all your help. John LORD Bless.

Comment

i dont know if i'm a member there but shoot me a link i might be i am on several welding sites if so i'll be happy to chat with him for you and get you his e-mail.

Comment

i'm new to this board as its a new board but i do have over 4,000 posts on the other miller board and am a member of several other boards so its possible i am a member at the one you saw, i'll ask around on some of the other boards for ya, i just been buisy with my cover making venture and trying to get the wife a stor and forgot about the 300, but i'll try to get the ?? out tomarow for ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.