Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

aankoop lastoestel

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aankoop lastoestel

yo: gladly I would buy wanted to want have a new weld apparatus Gladly I single nutige tips of you

Would gladly I have a miller apparatus? will the can that I a millertoestel in belgie available am

mvg niels

?

I'm sorry but i'm not sure what you're asking..maybe some of the others can help you..just keep checking bacK IN.
    regards, farris

Comment

Comment

I think he's trying to tell us GRAMPS has fallen into the well, or weldor as like he much enjoy to aparatus for Miller had a not have yet........I don't know

Comment

looks like it may have been translated by an older translation program.

Comment

This is Niels, he's 15 yrs. old from Belgium. He is on another forum and does not have a very good translation program. Hopefully he will post his pictures on this site as well.

Comment

No disrespect to Niels......I thought this was a spam thread

Comment

Originally posted by wldrman
                This is Niels, he's 15 yrs. old from Belgium. He is on another forum and does not have a very good translation program. Hopefully he will post his pictures on this site as well.
                which forum would this be now?

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.