Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

welder/air compressor

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welder/air compressor

Just a question for everyone. We have 4 Bobcat 250Ds and are great machines. We recently installed a new Miller Big Blue air pac in our newest road truck. [I work for an electric utility and we repair all the bucket trucks,digger derricks and trenchers,etc ]This welder is the cadillac of welders. We got it with the optional battery charger/booster and the built in air compressor. Everybody loves this welder and fights over taking this truck. We have [5] road trucks. My question is does Miller make the air compressor avaliable in a smaller unit? I've looked on their website and didn't see any. The truck this welder is mounted in is a C8500 GMC, but we have smaller road trucks that the big blue wouldn't fit in. [They have Bobcats 250Ds now] In those we have some PTO driven air compressors and some electric air compressors. The "all in one" unit is great. Wish we could find a smaller unit for the smaller road trucks. Any thoughts would be appreciated

thanks
Working...
X
Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.