Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mail box guy

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail box guy

Mail box post got bent. I know. I know. Ya just straighten it, right? Where's the fun in that? I took it as an opportunity to make another guy and put him to work, pushing on it...
    Attached Files

Mail box guy

Funny

Comment

Mail box guy

That's very cool

Comment

Mail box guy

What a great way to turn it around! I bet people get a kick out of seeing that while passing by.

Comment

mail box guy

I made a mail box and news paper box to resemble a 12 Ga double barrel shot gun the stock made out of sheet metal and wood stuck in the ground a couple feet lasted a few years already lol

Comment

mail box

yours is cool I like it

Comment

Update

Woke up this morning and thought "oh man..." Thought it was one of those random unkindness to mailboxes deals. Turns out it was an accident and the kid responsible for it came over this morning and gave me all his info (plus, he is a friend of my neighbor) and he and his dad want to make full restitution. Really nice kid. Got lucky!
              Attached Files

Comment

Not done having fun with this. Little guy gives up.
                Attached Files

Comment

Oh. That's so bad. Well, looking forward to seeing the restoration. Make it sturdier this time.

Comment

Update

Hey, I needed something to get us by till I get the real one made...and it does too have welding in it. Follow the red arrow. I tacked it right there...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.