Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazy Spider

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Spider

Lazy spider. Spun himself a hammock, kick back, wait for lunch...
    Attached Files

Originally posted by strube1369 View Post
    Lazy spider. Spun himself a hammock, kick back, wait for lunch...
    love this thing...and especially the fact that it is on your ROOF! my wife would sheet a brick if she came home and I did that! lol and shortly thereafter I'd be on the ladder bringing it down! ha

Comment

What is it? Modern art?
      CG

Comment

I like it.

Comment

That is the coolest thing! I like it. This is another superb welding project!

Comment

Thanks guys. I am very lucky that my wife is patient with my goofy ideas. She even likes some of them. I started out making seasonal guys for the roof and then something happened to my brain and I occasionally get these weirdo ideas. I attribute them to smoke damage (30 years on the Fire Department...)
            I actually have had a few commission pieces as a result of them being out there where folks can see them.
            It is also good that you guys cannot see my lame welding. Just good enough to hold my goofy projects together. You can rest assured that you will never be following a trailer on the highway welded by me. I know my limits...

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.