Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

stick welding electrodes

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stick welding electrodes

Can anyone help me with the amperage for the electrodes ? It's been 3 years since I touched them last. Like I believe 6010 electrode it's like 90 to 100 amps. I'm I right ?

Miller has an on-line calculator with ranges for different rod types and sizes.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...calculator.php

Comment

stick welding electrodes

They also have a handy app on the ole IPhone that helps you with your setting for SMAW GMAW GTAW & FCAW

Comment

And if you haven't got a me-phone and are using the most popular O/S in the world (Android), there is an app available for you too.

Comment

stick welding electrodes

I am a little late to chime in but I have the miller settings app. I thought it would be fun and interesting to try it out being free and all. It would be a great addition for someone who does not have preferred settings that they know on the fly for their application. It does give you a great general setting on which one can fine tune to the machine, work piece and welder preference ie. heat, speed etc. I think it is a neat app and hope miller comes out with other goodies in the form of app updates or a new app all together.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.