Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

new project

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new project

Traded my old aead 200le for this.. it has a 3cyl kabota diesel, runs great, all hydraulics work great, the tracks work but need to be rebuilt. I think i got a pretty good deal.
    Attached Files

Them little machines can do more than i ever thought. I call them a glorified tin can opener but they are rugged for the size

Comment

Have you seen this model before? I can't find much on it, I'm guessing because it is so old. Its a model 25. I can't even find another mini with steel tracks

Comment

new project

Don't know either ? The Co. I do most of my work for has a couple but there all newer & hv rubber tracks. Can't help here.

Comment

I just need a track tensioner for it. The spring is busted into about 10 PCs and its locked up

Comment

new project

Sent u a Pm. Thx Greg

Comment

Well i found a track tensioner assembly for 250 bucks at wenger... somewhere in pa. Gonna get it in the next couple days. Soon as i get that and put it on i can get the machine to work. Its surprising how well the pins and bushings are in such good shape. Gona be a nice addition to my growing fleet and add to the list of work im equipped to do. I have a close friend that works for the local utility/gas company, and also i used to work for voshell brothers welding (they do all the natural gas pipe around here) they have touched base with me about sub contracting work from them. I will need to get re certified for downhill 6g. And hire a couple welders and fitters for this. I have one good fitter now, one laborer and a good welder but hes never welded pipe, especially downhill. So im pretty sure i will be getting it, they been wanting me to since i left working for them. I may be looking for some good people. Pay will be scale pay

Comment

new project

Sounds like a good deal, hope & Pray it all works out for you.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.