Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

think i should use em?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think i should use em?

I've had these left over from a hospital sign I redid a couple years ago and I'm thinking of putting em as turn signals on the flatbed I'm building. Think it will be too tacky or?
    Attached Files

Sure why not. People will think you made them...Bob

Comment

Would work for me also.

Comment

As long as you have them pointed in the proper direction, it should leave no doubt as to your intentions. Use one on the rear bumper and one on a headache rack behind the cab.

Comment

Well..... you won't see much of the headache rack with the welder mounted on it. And yesterday my buddy talked me into using the original lights mounted horizontally just under the frame of the body (4" alu. Beam). So they will go back in the corner somewhere and maybe get used on another project

Comment

Be a shame not to...

Comment

I also have a few of these. Their 14" aluminum balloon's. Machined very well, a little over an 1/8" thick. A farmer down the road finds them all the time in one of the fields. They have a black box attached to them with mailing instructions and you can keep the ball. Its pretty neat but haven't found a use for them yet
              Attached Files

Comment

Please...

What ever you do end up doing with those...Don't hang a pair of them from your hitch...just tacky and sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Doughboyracer:305124
                  What ever you do end up doing with those...Don't hang a pair of them from your hitch...just tacky and sad.
                  Lol.. I always thought it was a lil ***** to have em. I seen a guy the other day with a gas pump nozzle hanging from it... Im stumped on what that is supposed to mean...?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.