Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to welding. Check my profile pics out!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to welding. Check my profile pics out!!!

Thanks for looking guys. Going to school for welding and wanted some input on my projects so far. Thanks again and keep your hoods down and beads straight!!

New to welding. Check my profile pics out!!!

All I could see is a green welder, pics of welds are so small I couldn't see them. Get a blue welder and I'd be able to see them better. lol
    PS. How do you like that pos green welder?

Comment

Thanks for the laugh.

Just wanted input on the projects. Everlast works great, plenty of power and excellent arc. I'll have a miller someday when I can afford it. I know some guys are just dorks and feel better about themselves saying bad stuff about people and things. Makes me laugh. Sorry for your bad luck man.

Comment

What pictures? Where?

Comment

pics in my profile

The pics are in my profile. Thanks.

Comment

Might be redundant to you, but you should just post them in this thread.

Comment

don't let these smart remarks stop you from posting!!!! by the way if they had descent or know how to use a computer they would know how to enlarge a pic nothing wrong with your welder it's what suit's you and pleases you and what you use it for. welds look good like the helping hands

Comment

What pictures?? Where???

Still can't find them.
                Can you post them in the thread like everyone else does?

Comment

Originally posted by layinbeads79 View Post
                  Just wanted input on the projects. Everlast works great, plenty of power and excellent arc. I'll have a miller someday when I can afford it. I know some guys are just dorks and feel better about themselves saying bad stuff about people and things. Makes me laugh. Sorry for your bad luck man.
                  No bad luck here, just saying the weld pics looked like an add for green, not a pic to show your welds. Don't be so up tight.

Comment

I agree with Frank865...post 'em in the thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.