Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Post & Welding Cart for MM211

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post & Welding Cart for MM211

How you doing boys! This is my first post and I wanted to show a little appreciation for the inspiration that I found on the forums here and hopefully contribute a little bit to others who may be looking for ideas.

I recently sold my MM252 in favor of a 211 as the 252 was far more welder than I ever needed and I found myself borrowing a 120 volt lincoln when I needed something more portable. So I'm hoping the 211 will serve all my needs well.

On to the pics...

Comment

COOL ! Nice bending work. What material is the tubing ??
      Picture quality is awesome, super clear. Your pups are cute.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.

All tube is .120" HREW, 1" & 1.5"

Comment

Work looks great and good pics. I have an issue but hope it's not. As long as the welder is on or there is weight on the bottom shelf...no tip over...but with the rear wheels as far forward as they are, it would appear that if someone would be lifting the welder off the cart, it could easily fall backward damaging the gages on bottles or more.

Comment

Looks good! Looks like a hot-rod shopping cart
            Like your dogs too - the golden looks just like my pooch Dozer....

Comment

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
              Work looks great and good pics. I have an issue but hope it's not. As long as the welder is on or there is weight on the bottom shelf...no tip over...but with the rear wheels as far forward as they are, it would appear that if someone would be lifting the welder off the cart, it could easily fall backward damaging the gages on bottles or more.
              That's a good observation, I was originally going to put the wheels directly under the vertical tube but moved them back when I considered the tip over possibility.

To be honest, I haven't tested the cart without the welder on it and your post makes me want to test it as I don't want to have to rely on having weight on the lower shelf.

Thanks for the caution.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.