Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wood Stove Project

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood Stove Project

Just started this on my spare time trying it out tonight!
    Attached Files

Looks nice!

Just be real careful...insurance companies are notorious for denying fire claims with homemade, non code-compliant and uninspected woodstoves.

Comment

Looks pretty good. Did it melt that white crap under it while you had it fired up? Are you going to use it in your shop or where? Now you can make a wood rack to hold the firewood for it.
      Haven't seen anything from you on here for awhile. Check out the steps I built on here.

Comment

Wood Stove Project

It did, the heat control is awesome! It burned all night long and was still hot this morning. I'm going to put it in my shop. I had a switch in jobs... For the better, so now I have a lot more flexibility. Your steps look great!!!

Comment

Very nice and usefull heater. Should do a good job.

Comment

Wood Stove Project

Heats up the shop great!

Comment

wood burning stove

Great job I like it is there a catalytic unit inside? or just a shell?
              I build fire pits as a side job and would like to come up with a better design to make wood last longer. .J ust a welder not an engineer

Comment

Wood Stove Project

Yes there is I made my own baffles in the top and the sides. Wood was still smoldering in there this morning from last night.

Comment

Have you started on the wood rack to go with it, yet? Ya know yer gonna need a place to stack that stuff don't ya? After that you can build yer own log splitter, lots of plans on here how to do it.

Comment

Wood Stove Project

I think I'm going to make a wood rack soon, just trying to find one I like.

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Wood Stove Project

Thank you!

Comment

Wood Stove Project

Has anyone else made wood stoves on here?

Comment

Very nice- what thickness material did you use?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.