Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

shelf

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shelf

A friend called me the other day, he has a customer wanting a modern industrial art corner shelf, I'd weld the frame, and his cabinet shop will do the wood shelves, here is a pic of me working on the shelf.
    Attached Files

Lots of them spark things flying around. Everyone has different safety concerns on the job. I think investing in some fire blankets or welding screens maybe a good idea. This is from what we gotta do on job. Not to mention area nears to be cleared for 25'. Yea right. We gotta do it or get written up. Even the floor drains need to be covered. Plus, welding area post inspection every half hour for two hours.

Comment

Yea, i thought the same thing, looks like this guy is welding in the house, each to their own, i am sure that he knows what he is doing

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeter View Post
        A friend called me the other day, he has a customer wanting a modern industrial art corner shelf, I'd weld the frame, and his cabinet shop will do the wood shelves, here is a pic of me working on the shelf.
        I hope that your homeowners insurance is paid up because you are going to need it. I suggest that a good safety course should be in your future as it will give you something to do while they are re-building your house.
        Wheelchair

Comment

agree with 3 previous posters! First thing i saw is the fire waiting to happen.

Comment

Hi Skeeter,
            Great work mate.
            The other guys are right though.
            Were you welding at night after work?
            Keep post your projects.

Ji

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.