Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

84" Skidsteer bucket

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84" Skidsteer bucket

This is a few pics of a bucket im, reflooring and new edge.I cut out the old floor it was 3/16" i,m replacing that with 5/16".Had to cut and straightin the to beam with my chain come along had a big bow in it.
    Attached Files

Where's the pictures of the finished job?

Comment

Originally posted by eecervantes83 View Post
      Where's the pictures of the finished job?
      It,s not done yet.Puttin it back together tommorrow i,ll get you a pic.

Comment

Almost finished.

Few more pics.
        Attached Files

Comment

the buckets looking good weirdo whats the sq ftg of your shop

Comment

what machine you recommend someone starting out to make a littlesidemoney

Comment

Project is looking good. Curious as to what it is that appears to be welded to the front of the bucket. I don't get into much of this type of work but have been around plenty of machinery. Is that to keep floor strait while working? What will be used for cutting edge?

Comment

Originally posted by NathanH View Post
                Project is looking good. Curious as to what it is that appears to be welded to the front of the bucket. I don't get into much of this type of work but have been around plenty of machinery. Is that to keep floor strait while working? What will be used for cutting edge?
                I like it you answered your own question the thing welded to the front is the cutting edge. They are normally longer and you cut them to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by theweldingweirdo View Post
                  the buckets looking good weirdo whats the sq ftg of your shop
                  About 700 sq ft.Welcome aboard Mr."Rodgers".For a shop machine in the mig a 252 is a nice unit. Engine drive depends on what up want too spend trailblazer 325 looks like a sweet unit.302 Air pak if you want to air arc and run air tools to do mobile repair is real nice.If not need air 302 diesel another nice unit.All depends on your $$$.

Comment

I see it now. I was thinking the piece was much thicker than it is. Upon closer inspection of the pic I am seeing the bevel making it appear thicker.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.