Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat Loader cab repairs

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Loader cab repairs

Few pics of repairs i made to a 938G.It,s a 02 with 8000hrs.Door sills,lower window channels,cab corners all rotted out.Also Bucket cheek plate was junk/thin cut out and replaced with 1/2"hr.Also put new heel skids pads under side bucket 1"AR400 no pics of those sorry.
    Attached Files

Nice work! Where is and what is this working in? Seems a little prematrure to have that much rot at the lower cab area.

Comment

This was a vermont muncipal used machine.Basically never got wash/rinsed or the cab floor cleaned out.Ther was alot of sand under the mat and about the cab.If i was to guess it was loading salt also to sanders.

Comment

Kinda what I was thinking. Operator not paying for the machine. Constant in and out with salty boots and never cleaned. That salt sitting is just havoc on anything.

Comment

Gonna snap a pic of whole machine for ya,s it cleaned up nice.

Comment

pic i promised

Here a couple more for ya,s.They gonna replace the left skid under bucket after winter money low at this point.
            Attached Files

Comment

Impressive job there man

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.