Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Power Wagon

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power Wagon

I am now 18 years old and just started my third year of weling in high school. In my first year, my friend and I had a crazy dream of putting a gasoline engine on a radio flyer wagon. It being completely rediculous... we decided to do it. I bought a little Millermatic 135 and two years and about $2000 later, here it is:

Side view

Front view

As crazy as it is, that little bad boy is decked out with everything, the pictures are just a little old. It now has a chromed aluminum diamond plate bed, 9hp electric start motor, head lights, brake lights, turn signals, underside neon, and of course flame throwin' exhaust. Step aside Dodge. The new Power Wagon is on the block!

Any questions or comments? Feel free to email me at: train_boy_1@hotmail.com or just post a reply.
    Last edited by train_boy_1@hotmail.com; 10-09-2005, 01:16 AM.

that's pretty SWEET!
    Last edited by tigman250; 09-24-2005, 08:50 PM.

Comment

wow great little wagon
      job well done

Comment

Nice Job Guys!

That is very cool looking... I am a HS welding teacher and wish my students had the same spirit and ambition that you guys have...

Nice Job!

Comment

Lil red express truck, hummmm the name needs work or maybe its been done!!! All kidding aside, very cool.

Comment

That's one cool cruzin wagon!

Comment

Not that great (just kidding)

Justin's obviosly updated the pics but not the description, as those pics have the diamond plate, headlights, and 9hp electric start Honda replacement engine. It does have a flame-throwing, dual chrome exhaust though and the neon and all that stuff. It also has a homemade blue-flame seat. In case no one's figured it out, I'm one of the friends that helped with the project. It took 2 years only because we worked on it for short periods of time and not very often. Here are some nightime pics of the flame thrower and neon.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by taka_kumbartha; 10-23-2005, 05:11 PM. Reason: update

Comment

great job. cool sled. you have some fun times ahead and i bet you make up some great things. the world needs more like you. keeep it up.

Comment

thats great.

Comment

Have y'all thought about clocking the front axle back to eliminate bumpsteer? J/K, that is a sweet sled.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcypress-EB View Post
                      Have y'all thought about clocking the front axle back to eliminate bumpsteer? J/K, that is a sweet sled.

bumpsteer... you're not getting serious till you start worrying about acherman and anti dive angles...

Comment

Those are the type opf projects EVERYONE can apreciate, you guys did some ecellent work..can't wait to see the next round of upgrades..Hydraulics?

Comment

You guys did an outstanding job!....but....where's the lift kit?

Comment

next step is to loose the Honda engine... check out the crazy Swiss

http://www.swissrocketman.com/films/h2o2%20gokart.wmv

http://www.swissrocketman.com/ete08.html

you really would have a radio flyer at this point. Great work. I must warn you... (as a fellow sit around thinking up "stupid ideas" project fiend myself) your future will have some interesting stories and friends that think your nuts

welcome to the club. we meet on Fridays and Saturdays. Membership is free.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan L View Post
                              next step is to loose the Honda engine... check out the crazy Swiss

http://www.swissrocketman.com/films/h2o2%20gokart.wmv

http://www.swissrocketman.com/ete08.html

you really would have a radio flyer at this point. Great work. I must warn you... (as a fellow sit around thinking up "stupid ideas" project fiend myself) your future will have some interesting stories and friends that think your nuts

welcome to the club. we meet on Fridays and Saturdays. Membership is free.

Now....THAT....was insane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.