Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chain and Binder Rack

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chain and Binder Rack

Built a chain and binder storage rack tonight. Any opinions?
    Attached Files

she's a beut' clark, only thing I'd add is a trough at the bottom for the chains to pile in. My clumsy self would always manages to step on them and they are about like roller skates on cement, lol.

Comment

Chain and Binder Rack

Nice job on that rack!

Comment

Chain and Binder Rack

The trough is a good idea but use smaller expanded metal for the bottom so shop dust n grim can fall out and be swept up

Comment

Looks good ! you will not believe this but some guy from Milton Pa posted this same exact thing on another site. Dog gone thief ! I know, that was you too. Looks good there too !

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=164724

Comment

Originally posted by killroy View Post
            she's a beut' clark, only thing I'd add is a trough at the bottom for the chains to pile in. My clumsy self would always manages to step on them and they are about like roller skates on cement, lol.
            He set "us" up with the first pic...look at #3 and you will see that the extra length is hung with a hook.

Comment

sneaky, sneaky, and there i thought i was having a good idea, lol. the s hooks are nice, easy to use, easy to clean.

Comment

Identical to mine but your binders and chain falls look better

Comment

WOW! So simple yet so good. I'm a gonna build me one of those. I got stuff hanging
                  everywhere. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.