Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

you welded WHAAAAT?!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you welded WHAAAAT?!

Hey,

I thoroughly enjoy seeing you all's work/projects here. I'm hoping to elicit some wild/entertaining work you've done in the past - whether it's an artistic piece or something nut-job-esk you've made as a functional addition to your tractor, pick-up, barbeque grill, child's braces (just kidding about the last - please don't post anything like that ...could see it now...."hey, looky here at what I welded to my girlfriends piercin.....")

Anyway - if you don't mind sharing, I like wasting away a lunch hour perusing here....share what you've done when you've been like.....WTF did I just do?

Thx in advance. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a bit selfish in looking for future ideas for home projects/future 1st welding class projects/things to make my wife scratch her head and wonder why she said 'yes' years ago....

jk

Ladder...Bob
    Attached Files

Comment

Smoker, and an everblooming flower in the background.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.