No announcement yet.

Just Another Cart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your cart looks very nice. Just out of curiosity, is your welder secured to the cart?
    Nick

Comment

Stop thinking about the 211. Be the happy owner of a 180. After your class and a few projects you are going to want to drop the extra money on the MM252 and that 180 will only get used when you have to drag it off to your friends house to weld something. May as well get some use out of it before that happens.
      BTW I know of what I say. I started out as a hobbyist who had a few classes in high school, bought a MM185, left my corporate job and opened a welding and fab company and now own 7 different welders. Once you're hooked, you're hooked. Pretty soon you'll be pawning the wife jewelry to buy welding stuff. Good luck, start saving for the 252, but then after that is the MM350p. You are going to want that eventually, so you may as well skip the 252 and go straight to the pulsing monster!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
        Your cart looks very nice. Just out of curiosity, is your welder secured to the cart?
        Nick
        Yes, it's mounted with 4 self tapping screws through the cross supports under the welder.

Comment

Working...
        X