Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

things to weld

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things to weld

Anybody have any ideas on thing I can build with my millermatic 110 to make some extra cash thanks

Roll cages, aircraft parts, hi pressure boilers, transport trailers, engine blocks, zippo lighters, gas tanks, suspension bridges, jet engines, plasma tvs, just to name a few. The hard part is to get the customers. Sorry had to do it.

Comment

Stuff thats pretty thin because the welder dosen't have much umph...Bob

Comment

Neer the top of the page try the tab that says"Industries & interests". After that click on "welding projects" lots of thing there to give you ideas.

Frank Aka The Weekend Welder

Comment

Top right hand part of the page" Go to welding projects", lot's of possible ideas there.

Comment

things to weld

Thanks for the advice

Comment

OMG I didn't know I could build a jet engine with My Millermatic 140 or even a full suspension bridge,awesome news!

Comment

im gonna sell my 302tb and my suitcase extreme if all i need is a millermatic 140

Comment

Originally posted by rescue welding View Post
                  Anybody have any ideas on thing I can build with my millermatic 110 to make some extra cash thanks
                  Did you ever decide on something to build with your MIG? If so, what is it? There's a whole bunch of possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by beamwalker View Post
                    im gonna sell my 302tb and my suitcase extreme if all i need is a millermatic 140
                    I'll trade you! LOL

Comment

things to weld

Still thinking something to make I want to make something relatively easy and small let me know ideas thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rescue welding View Post
                        Still thinking something to make I want to make something relatively easy and small let me know ideas thanks
                        Make these. I made about $1,500 before I ran out of customers/friends who wanted them. Perfect time of year with camping and BBQ's coming up. I could make 13-14 in about 4 hours once I made a jig to get bends even.

I sold them for $20 each or a pair for $30. Made a "catchy" tag that went with them about how to "Care for your Woody".

Name:  042b56d04445716932cc602313f335df.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  69.8 KB

Comment

what was I thinking

why did I replace my dynasty 200 after it was stolen if all i need is a millermatic?I was stupid to sell my '07 302. things we do for the right price.

Comment

I almost spit out my beer when I saw that. Well played...

Comment

things to weld

What are the hot dog things called and what do they do and do u have any other ideas thanks still looking for other ideas

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.