Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

things to weld

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rescue welding View Post
    Can anybody post pics of the ideas they gave me of thing to build so I can visualize it thanks that would be great
    Originally posted by rescue welding View Post
    Anybody have any ideas and plans for things to make please let me know thanks
    Here's some pics of project ideas. Do the first project first, it will give you some practice before you start the second one which will be a little more of a challenge. But right now it seems the biggest challenge is finding you something to build. What kind & how much material do you have on hand? The second one here will require quit a bit.
    Attached Files

Comment

things to weld

I have a ton of material anybody have any really good ideas because I can't really find anything I like

Comment

You mean out of ALL the projects in the project section of this site you couldn't find ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE to what you may want to make? NOTHING there was even a little bit of an inspiration for something?
        Keep in mind if you are going to make something to sell, it's not what YOU would like, but what someone ELSE would like to pay MONEY for. Some of the small grills of various designs would be a start. Put them out in front of your house and see if anyone stops to look at them. If they do get out there and talk to them about it. They may have an idea of what they want, besides what you have and you can make them one to their liking. Make some of the other items and include it in your display, and be sure to get out there and talk to anyone who stops to look.
        Here's another idea that I came up with http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...read.php?27952 Make some of these in various configurations and sizes, just make sure to keep them balanced so they stand on their own.

Comment

things to weld

That link will not open and do u have good plans for a grill if so can u send I'll build anything I just need plans im not good at making my own plans yet can u repost that link I really appreciate your help thank u

Comment

outdoor furniture

You should check out logfurniturehowto.com I think he has some great designs that don't take alot

Comment

This guy keeps asking for plans, not ideas.
              I think he wants to post on his site, or publish a book, or try to sell plans.
              Haven't seen anything yet he did.

Comment

things to weld

Which guy are you talking about ?

Comment

Originally posted by zglozman View Post
                  Which guy are you talking about ?
                  The first poster...Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.