Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple of recent projects

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of recent projects

Thought I would post a couple pictures of a few of my recent projects. The first few are of my TIG Rod storage and overhead air and electrical plugins for my welders and plasma cutter. The last 2 are of a table and Head Stand I made for a friends Neway Valve seat cutter....
    Attached Files

Your shop looks so clean and organized....nice

Comment

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
      Your shop looks so clean and organized....nice
      DITTO ! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clean. Does anybody work in there??? How long does it last after you clean it ? Do you have caps for the rod storage tubes ???

Comment

Man that's a clean shop. I'd wipe my feet before coming in. The projects are awesome looking too.

Comment

Originally posted by BD1 View Post
          DITTO ! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clean. Does anybody work in there??? How long does it last after you clean it ? Do you have caps for the rod storage tubes ???
          Only stays clean until the next project Actually, I pick everything up every night - easier to stay after it that way. Just got caps that come with the plastic tubes that the filler rod comes in....

Comment

Originally posted by PortlandGuy View Post
            Man that's a clean shop. I'd wipe my feet before coming in. The projects are awesome looking too.
            If you look close in picture 4 you will see a rug by the walkin door
            Not so much to wipe feet but to have a good spot for the dogs to lay down on when they come visit me....

Comment

I'm jealous

Very nice clean projects, your air and power bar looks strong enough to support the welding machine as well...

As others it's the cleanlyness of your work place that knocks me down, it's suspicious! loll. when i try to make mine clean it's like shoveling water... hours of cleaning efforts wiped after few minutes of work if i had a buzzer ringing each time i don't put back things at the right place i'd probably be deaf.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.