Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

tig pedal

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tig pedal

I have an old tig welder it says model 250 ac/dc-hf tig -metallic arc welder it has a 2 prong plug to hook up the switch to switch on the torch I am having problems finding info on the machine I have a book from miller but I don't see anything about a pedal to control the heat I was wandering if there is one that would work and if I can't buy one I was wandering if anyone might have some info on how I could build one any information would be greatly appreciated
    thank you for your time

this is a picture of the welder that i have
    Attached Files

Comment

Hard to tell what's blanked off from the pic. The two-prong plug is usually a contactor control (on-off), and that may be all there is.

Billions of dollars in welds are made every year with scratch-start TIG rigs, and the parts can be used on any future TIG machines so you might consider one.

http://weldingweb.com/showthread.php?t=38106

Comment

Does it just have the single twist lock plug or does it also have a 3 prong twist lock? Kinda sounds like a rfc-23a pedal. Dialarc?

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.