Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the prayers

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the prayers

I would like to thank everyone for all of the prayers,cards, magazines and e-mails. I had my first post-op doctors appointment and he was somewhat pleased with my progress, we are not out of the woods yet. I can only get out of bed to shower and for appointments but I wanted to get on the computer to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am sorry to say that my dog got worse and we had to put her down and I want to thank you for the prayers for her also, man she was a great dog but thyat old cancer jumped on her almost overnight. The vet said it was a very rapid growing type.

Thank you all
    Wheelchair (Bill Green)

Sorry to hear the dog didn't make it, but am glad to hear you are doing O.K. Welcome back. Dave

Comment

Glad you are doing good! Sorry to hear about your dog. Lost my Golden (Jake) about 2 years ago, just shy of his 11th Bday. Cancer got him too. Not a day goes by that I dont think of him Got me a new dog about 3 months after, not the same but its nice to have him in the shop with me to "help" pick things up
      Good to hear from you and keep us posted! Take Care!
      Attached Files

Comment

it always sucks when a family pet dies. sorry about that
        glad to see your doing better.

so i think we should give ya steel mesh blanket and plug yer machine in by the bed
        Last edited by welderman23; 02-21-2008, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Sorry for your loss...........I have lost pets and it hurts.........you can't replace a pet, you can only get another. I love my dogs. See my dogs on my web address below...........three Chows

Comment

Bill, sorry to hear about your pet, I realize how hard that is to say good bye. I am glad to see you are back on to give us an update and to hear everything went fine. Keep us posted on how you are progressing and listen to your nurse

Comment

Bill,
              condolences on your dog. I have a dogter also, 1/2lab and 1/2 border collie.
              Glad to hear you are doing well, will still keep you in prayer everyday and at the men's retreat tomorrow.
              God Bless,
              bert

Comment

Hi Bill- I'm glad to hear you are doing ok. Sorry to hear about your "pup"; it's so hard when we lose one of our best friends (mine are cats). I would love to send you a little something that I make and give to my friends when they' lose a pet. If you'd like, please email with your address (cadr_art@yahoo.com) so I can send one. Wishing you a speedy recovery,
                cat

Comment

Yea Bill:
                  Glad to see you back online.

I didn't have kids and when I lost my dog, it was like loosing my son. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Keep up the hard work. Good Luck

Comment

glad to hear you are doing O.K., looking forward to seeing you around more often.
                      very sorry to hear the dog didn't make it.

Comment

thanks for prayers

glad to hear your coming along well,sorry to hear of your loss,pets are like family also.being there

Comment

thanks for prayers

glad to hear your coming along well,sorry to hear of your loss,pets are like family also.been there

Comment

Also glad to see your doing well.Sorry for the loss on the dog i know that can be rough.Take care.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.