Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst of the worst thread

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH GOODIE!!! I HOPE SO!!! As Dave knows, I've been wanting to start learning how to build a trailer, and I need to make a roll cage for my new F-150!!! Willy is MY MAN!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KBar View Post
      For some reason, I just have the feeling that Willy Miller is involved in these projects somehow
      i think you may be rite

Comment

from a similar thread on another board

this one just made me laugh
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jweller View Post

why use mig pliers when you can arc em off...clipping takes too much time LOL no one will see it
          what are we looking into ?
          Last edited by welderman23; 02-22-2008, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jweller View Post

??????????????

Comment

jweller from a similar thread on another board

LOL its a hairy hole.................

Comment

A homemade intake manifold with the "Wire Tornado System" already installed!-)

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeMike View Post
                  A homemade intake manifold with the "Wire Tornado System" already installed!-)
                  I thought it was a new style pin cushion, my mistake

Comment

Nose hair filtration technology......

Comment

The more I try and close them up the bigger the holes get!"

Comment

heres a crappy one
                        Attached Files

Comment

My camaro when I bought it. O.K., so now you know why I started over from scratch.

Comment

come on Dabar39 give us some more

Comment

O.K., Here's one that is just plain ole ignorance more than anything else. Here is a race car that I had come across being offered for sale. This one really doesn't have to do with bad welds, just lack of common sense, but then again you can't really see the welds.

Besides the main cage being poorly engineered, take a good look at the door bars on the right side of the car. If you notice the yellow paint is not damaged in any way therefore leading me to believe it was repainted after taking a good shot in the door.

I guess the owner figured if it took this good of a hit and it didn't completely collapse it won't if it takes another hit. I can't believe that this car was being raced in this condition and that it had passed tech at whatever track it was being raced at.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
                                O.K., Here's one that is just plain ole ignorance more than anything else. Here is a race car that I had come across being offered for sale. This one really doesn't have to do with bad welds, just lack of common sense, but then again you can't really see the welds.

Besides the main cage being poorly engineered, take a good look at the door bars on the right side of the car. If you notice the yellow paint is not damaged in any way therefore leading me to believe it was repainted after taking a good shot in the door.

I guess the owner figured if it took this good of a hit and it didn't completely collapse it won't if it takes another hit. I can't believe that this car was being raced in this condition and that it had passed tech at whatever track it was being raced at.

As they say, common sense isn't so common anymore. That car needs to be cut apart and scrapped before some poor driver gets impaled by a piece of pipe. I wouldn't even drive it to the junk yard.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.