Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller 211 welding cart done!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller 211 welding cart done!!

I had to build a cart for my new Miller 211 that I got myself for christmas. I also made a few "accessories" that plug into the ends of the cross supports, such as a drink holder, a small table, a wire or cable hangar and a spot to put the tank's cap. Mostly made from stuff I had around the shop, but I did have to buy the main wheels. It stands upright when in use so the front pads are on the ground, keeping the thing from moving too easily. When pushing it around, it can be either leaned back on the "wheelie bar", where it balances nicely or just leaned back a little ways and pushed around like a hand truck.Name:  38563d1e2c77395dc276abb764e5a2b7.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  44.7 KBName:  53f2811812bd862b154bd75dd4b1f5bd.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  58.7 KB

Originally posted by dondlhmn View Post
    I had to build a cart for my new Miller 211 that I got myself for christmas. I also made a few "accessories" that plug into the ends of the cross supports, such as a drink holder, a small table, a wire or cable hangar and a spot to put the tank's cap. Mostly made from stuff I had around the shop, but I did have to buy the main wheels. It stands upright when in use so the front pads are on the ground, keeping the thing from moving too easily. When pushing it around, it can be either leaned back on the "wheelie bar", where it balances nicely or just leaned back a little ways and pushed around like a hand truck.Name:  38563d1e2c77395dc276abb764e5a2b7.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  44.7 KBName:  53f2811812bd862b154bd75dd4b1f5bd.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  58.7 KB
    That is one slick looking cart you have there. Diggin the Handle bars. Nice job.

Comment

COOL! i LIKE IT!

Comment

Amazing !

Comment

Nice job! I like the hand truck idea with the wheelie bar wheel. How do you like the MM211?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranch Land Toys (RLT) View Post
            Nice job! I like the hand truck idea with the wheelie bar wheel. How do you like the MM211?
            So far I have only welded a few things, the cart being one of them, and like the way it welds. I have only used it on 230 so far and have not tried it on 115 at all, so I don't know how I will like it with less oomph.

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.