Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for some driveway gate ideas

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some driveway gate ideas

I am looking for some driveway gate ideas. If anyone has any they would care to share Id like to see them. Anything from basic to extensive, maybe able to merge them together in some way. Also has anyone ordered from King's metals?

King Metals is legit

Search Google Images "Driveway Gate" "Iron driveway gate"

you'll get some good ideas from that type of search also

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc...4l1138l4.5l9l0

Comment

Here is what I did to make my two driveway gates.
      A bit of a sunburst pattern made of thin wall tubing.
      Each side weighs 107 lbs, so they are pretty light.
      The posts are 3 inch 1/8 inch wall tubing set in A LOT of concrete.

pg

Comment

Here is a gate I did for a customer.2 inch square tube frame and 1 inch ballusters.Plasma cut decorative scene in middle.

Attached Files
        Last edited by DISCONNECTED; 12-17-2011, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Simple and very nice. I expected some with the curved top rail. Disconnected did you plasma cut the design yourself or ... If not where can it be found and what kinda price tag does it have?

Comment

CNC plasma cut myself.Design is a combination of images off internet.

Comment

I have used King Metals several times and like them for the most part. Last time I called and had some questions the sales lady was kind of pissy, but their prices and selection are good.

Comment

King Metals are great. If you have any problems with their staff, contact Kathy Speaks, she's the sales mgr and she will handle it. They are very committed to servicing their clients.

Comment

tmi

Originally posted by Dustin835 View Post
                  I am looking for some driveway gate ideas. If anyone has any they would care to share Id like to see them. Anything from basic to extensive, maybe able to merge them together in some way. Also has anyone ordered from King's metals?
                  also, texas metal industries w/ several locations. they make castings etc in the USA and have a full line of stuff like King, smaller company but good too.

james, NE texas

Comment

here is mine ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

gauge

Beautiful. What gauge is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.