My little guy.Born to weld.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admweld
    started a topic My little guy.Born to weld.

My little guy.Born to weld.

18 months and all ready to go for daddy.
    Attached Files

• snoeproe
    replied
    We almost bought that same toy set for our 4 yr old daughter. Problem is she wears my old AD helmet and hands me a fresh 7018 rod when I have her in the shop welding. She is my welding helper. I have a feeling she will be burning the rod in a few more years.

Leave a comment:

• TheBamBam27
    replied
    Thats Awesome

I saw that toy welding set at Kmart, I told my wife I had to get it for my 2 yr old son. She laughed it off, but now I'll be at Kmart in the morning. We are a dying breed my brother teach him well, as will I, and maybe just maybe robotic welding wont take all of our jobs.

Leave a comment:

• admweld
    replied
    Originally posted by mikecwik View Post
    the kid is crying to be in a banana suit! am i the only one that can see that? "dadddddddddd, get me the banana suit."
    He got banana suit jamies relax.

Leave a comment:

• steph
    replied
    Nice boy, good luck to both of you..

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied
    Cute kid, Billy.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Leave a comment:

• mikecwik
    replied
    i dont remember them, i never forgot them. there's not much in life that is timeless.

Leave a comment:

• kevin
    replied
    what cha talkn bout, thats a cool suit, remember the 3 stooges in their stripped union suits

Leave a comment:

• mikecwik
    replied
    the kid is crying to be in a banana suit! am i the only one that can see that? "dadddddddddd, get me the banana suit."

Leave a comment:

• admweld
    replied
    Originally posted by mikecwik View Post
    what the heck is wrong with you guys?!
    What do ya mean?

Leave a comment:

• mikecwik
    replied
    what the heck is wrong with you guys?!

Leave a comment:

• kevin
    replied
    good look,n little boy, i love the pants, you are a lucky man, and he is lucky for his dad. may god be good to you and your family

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied
    I had to look when I see the title, I almost bet money that you had the same stuff as I did, was walking thru Kmart one day and they have that in the discount bin, my wife finally take the batteries out of the torch.

Leave a comment:

• Bistineau
    replied
    Time to get him the leather welding jacket and steel toed booties. Looks like a darker shade lens in that hood would be in order,too.

Leave a comment:

• backhoe1
    replied
    That's just way cool man!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X