Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipe Railing job.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipe Railing job.

This a few pics of a railing job i recently fabricated/installed at the high school in my town.All 1-1/2"galv. Sch. 40 pipe.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by admweld; 12-24-2011, 08:00 PM.

Nice work.

Comment

Nice job. Did you do these in the shop, laying it out on the floor or onsite?

Comment

Originally posted by MMW View Post
        Nice job. Did you do these in the shop, laying it out on the floor or onsite?
        Funny you ask,i did the lower section in the shop and it kick my a$%.So for the heck of it i fabricated the the top section in the field and it took alot less time.Lot easier to get things right when your putting it together were its staying.If i had to do it all over both would have been done onsite.

Comment

What did you use to bend it??

Comment

Northern tool 12 ton bender cheapy one.Dented the pipe slightly.
            Last edited by admweld; 12-12-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Looks like a real fine job you did on those rails. Just wondering how long it will be before some fool skate boarder trys to slide down the rails and jump the gap between them. Probably see those rails again on an episode of "America's Dumbest" when he fails miserably on the stunt.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.