Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new RED Cart

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new RED Cart

Here is my new welding machine cart! It has no chains for the cylinder! LOL It has 8inch pipe for the cylinder holder and homemade wingnut and hinges. The cylinder cap is 4 inch. pipe . Made from Scarp.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by wireburner View Post
    Here is my new welding machine cart! It has no chains for the cylinder! LOL It has 8inch pipe for the cylinder holder and homemade wingnut and hinges. The cylinder cap is 4 inch. pipe . Made from Scarp.

Nice Job. But ........****ed if it isn't the wrong color . Funny red box sitting up there... Huh...must be a microwave...certainly couldn't be a welder ....welders are blue!

Cheers
    Mac.

Comment

I agree with Mac, welders are blue. But nice looking cart all the same.

Comment

Thanks! hey now bryce you got one in your signature ! LOL

Comment

Nice job on the cart but I have to agree, it would look better in blue, something about red that hurts my eyes

Comment

well ones of y`all buy me something blue and I make a blue cart for it ! LOL

Comment

wireburner, Don't listen to these guy's. At least you have something to burn metal with and it didn't come from Harbor Freight or China.

Nice job on your cart, it looks well done from what i can see. But, isn't your Mom gonna be mad that you took apart your bed frame for the angle iron? Dave

P.S. I also have a HD 3200 for doing light gauge materials, very good machine for what it can do.

Comment

nice cart.
                i like the cap holder. mine are always on a shelf, usually still there when i get to the tank exchange.
                we cant all have all blue shops, i just made a blue cover for my TA-185 so the Millers wouldn't pick on it too much when i wasn't in shop to defend it.

Comment

Nice job on the cart. There's no way the tank is getting away on you. i like that and I like the wheels. Gives it that heavy look. Oh by the way I got some blue paint left over from my last project if you want it

Comment

Thanks everyone! Yeah Dab mine does great! I evn use it on 3/8 (have to bever ) but for the money it is good. Also I got another build coming up ; a cart for my little campbell huasfield stick machine(i use it to tack stuff in my blacksmith shop , by the way I got my Blacksmith shop done) I`am going to build the wheels and almost all of the stuff will have blacksmithing added!

Comment

Originally posted by wildfire View Post
                      Nice job on the cart. There's no way the tank is getting away on you. i like that and I like the wheels. Gives it that heavy look. Oh by the way I got some blue paint left over from my last project if you want it
                      Thanks! The tires are from my grandpa`s garden tiller ! Buy me a blue machine and I`ll build another and paint it blue! LOL

Comment

Let's see....

Practical, basic, function-able, creative, excellent use of perhaps scrap material, nice paint job, good height, cool rear tires and Lincoln IS and HAS been in the game the longest of all commercial manufacturers! My shop is red, blue, yellow and green. I don't like just one color, kinda boring!

Great job..

TacMig

Comment

boy don't you know what website this is. It is a MILLER!!! website and miller is BLUE!!!

I should turn you in to the administrater!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wireburner View Post
                            Thanks! hey now bryce you got one in your signature ! LOL
                            Yeah, I know rub it in why don't ya! Hey I prefer Miller but will run a Linc, that particular machine is actually my grandad's. At work, we have an OLD SA200 that is goin on the back of my Ford here in a couple weeks when I get it running again. I also run an OLD Forney electric machine at work, so I run 'em all! Just razzin you a little. Oh well, hope to be able to afford a new Miller after I get back from 5 years of service in the Navy.

Comment

yeah thats cool ! HEY now they never said nuttin bout havin some red ! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.