Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Welding Project Plans

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Welding Project Plans

Hello, I'm Kelly, owner and founder of www.diyweldingplans.com and I'm looking for welding plans to share with the public. I am interested in garage type welding plans including home and garden projects, art, tools, etc.

The goal is to be a one-stop-site for the best variety of free welding plans that are offered on the internet.

If you would like to support my lofty, yet realistic goal, please go to www.diyweldingplans.com and let me know what it's missing!

Thanks for your help.

Name:  41a70c083f4fc73b24e6d5f09252cefc.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  23.1 KB

I went to your site and left a comment but could not tell if it went thru or not. I left a e-mail address if you need to contact me, that is if your site registered my comment.

Comment

Bistineau, thank you for the reply

I do not see that your comment showed up, did you see the captcha phrase? I've had to up the security on it because I was receiving about 30 spam comments per day.

please try again and email me if it doesn't work.
      thanks!

Comment

Anyone have any great plans they've found lately

I'm always searching for great plans to follow to build projects. Please leave any comments on anything you think www.diyweldingplans.com is missing.

thanks!
        Kelly

Comment

Found some more plans...

Soap Box Racing Go Kart plans were found online and recently posted to the site. See a full PDF of instructions with pictures on how to build your own.
          Happy Welding
          Kelly

Comment

You could look at my thread for building a service truck. Also, I've done some other projects that will post soon.

Comment

Kelly,I love your website and I am proud of what your doing. There are times were I'm looking for something to build when I'm bored, and image others are the same way. I custom fabricate stuff all the time, and everything I build must be perfect. But next time I build something that may be useful to others I'll take lots of pictures and submit a detail cut list for others to use as well. Thank you for building a website with free information that others can also use. Keith!

Comment

I'd love to!

Originally posted by lanceman73 View Post
                You could look at my thread for building a service truck. Also, I've done some other projects that will post soon.
                lance, thank you, I would love to post your project on www.diyweldingplans.com. Please send any/all pictures you have with a brief explanation of the detail you put into your service truck. Any questions, let me know.

by the way, my email was down for a while (though it was still sending out of office responses) but its good to go now. sorry about the long wait, will be better now.

thanks again and I look forward to sharing your plans in a more user friendly way!
                Kelly

Comment

Thanks Keith!

Originally posted by Midnightillusions View Post
                  Kelly,I love your website and I am proud of what your doing. There are times were I'm looking for something to build when I'm bored, and image others are the same way. I custom fabricate stuff all the time, and everything I build must be perfect. But next time I build something that may be useful to others I'll take lots of pictures and submit a detail cut list for others to use as well. Thank you for building a website with free information that others can also use. Keith!
                  Keith, thank you for your support in the website! I hope it continues to help you and many others as I get more plans submitted by fellow welders like you and I. The organization and format will change through time and it can only get better (hopefully). Your comments and suggestions for improvement are very appreciated!

Please do take lots of pictures throughout the build. That is one of the hardest things because dirty hands and cameras don't go well together!

Keep in touch with your projects and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.