Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

shop stool

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop stool

Has anybody built a stool to sit and if so do you know where I can get plans to build one. If anybody has any ideas as well that would be awesome. Thanks

http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...ts/shop-stool/

Comment

A three legged stool will work better if your floor is uneven.

Comment

ShopStool

4 Legs are always nice, a bar between the legs on either side, (being 4 to chose) i personally prefer, Have bad knees

Comment

stool

I built one out of an aftermarket seat that you put in construction equip etc.... I will post pictures soon its not really how I wanted it to turn out.

Comment

Here is a stool that I built as a prototype of one of my in house designs. It is made with .25" x 1" cold rolled steel and 1" cork. I ended up making one with a back but dont have any pictures of it.Name:  e28c5b3e03bb3d759fd27aec8606a26a.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  76.6 KB

Comment

Seats

I just weld 3 wheels together and put square tubing across back.
              _______
              |
              |
              ---------

Comment

Originally posted by dearhuntn View Post
                I just weld 3 wheels together and put square tubing across back.
                _______
                |
                |
                ---------
                I'm trying to visualize this but having some trouble. ( I'm a bit thick sometimes) Can you post pics?

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.