Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

wood jig ...................

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wood jig ...................

here's a couple pictures of a wood jig I made for an aluminum headache rack/bull board prodject I'm doing. 5/8" MDF(medium desity fiberboard) and strait J grade 2x4's. the table and bench grinder stand are temporary so please try your best not to laugh too hard ....................................
    Attached Files

pictures........................................

more pictures for all you picture junkies ...........................................
    Attached Files

Comment

pictures ..........

I know what your thinking ..........................just a couple more.lol
      Attached Files

Comment

Good use of your head . Nothing wrong with the table , not everyone has a fancy welding table Dan

Comment

pictures ................

two more thats it ...........................more more more more
          Attached Files

Comment

Okay... who was the wise guy that covered 'em up? BTW... nice job on the jugs...er...jig.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodhand View Post
              Okay... who was the wise guy that covered 'em up? BTW... nice job on the jugs...er...jig.
              NO tape on tits. Hurts to take it off.

Comment

nice jig.
                i think i would have used screws instead or nails though. essayer to adjust and re-use.
                or are they screw's ??

Comment

They are Screws

Comment

ya .......they are screws. long suckers. pilot holes were drilled first, then I sunk the long screws in. nails lol .... never in a million years would I use nails. come on people ................................lol. I couldn't imagine someone using nails. wait .........ya I can ...................ha ha ha ha ha.
                    Last edited by Dustyhaze75; 02-05-2008, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Nice jig setup, sometimes we are better with a small work space, the more room we have, the more junk we buy and the more we accumulate

oh yes, nice motorcycle pics

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.