elbow room..............the little engine that could

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elbow room..............the little engine that could

Don't complain about room in your shop............................................
    look at the pictures, this is my world, this is my reality. I have another larger shed about 15 feet away, doors facing each other. we use that shed for larger tools, oxy/acetylene Etc Etc Etc. and some storage. the shed I weld in becomes even smaller in the winter. I usually do my oxy/acetylene cutting outside over a barrel. I usually keep my miter saw in the other shed, but with winter and all..............I can also move the welder back some but it's still tiny. The bench grinder is there just for the winter. ya ya ya ...........my next metal project is going to be a stand for it. I could have it in the outher shed but man thats alot of trips to sharpen my tungsten lol lol. in the summer I'm hoping to build a new shed or knock a wall down and expand it. when I first got my welder we just bought this place, with a family to support, no money and winter on the way, I was forced to do what I could with what I had. I'd be ****ed if I was going to store my new welder after saving all my pennys. so I winterized it and started blazing baby lol .....................
    get er done......................GET ER DONE. my camera is crap, it's barely working so I just took a crap load of pictures from different angles. can you imagine how difficult it is to keep it clean. anyone els with a crapy little shed? come on people show your junk. I guess you could say I'm the little guy ........................lmao lmao ...............
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dustyhaze75; 02-04-2008, 10:10 PM.

• Dustyhaze75
    replied
    funny you should mention that. last night I had no room to get mad so I started to beat my table....................................lmao.

Leave a comment:

• BDJ
    replied
    Hey Dusty two sheds....... When you burn your hands do you have to walk outside to cuss or do you have enough room in there to do do that? Thanks for the pics man you're hilarious

Leave a comment:

• Dustyhaze75
    replied
    ha ha ha ha thats hilarious .................................................. ..........

Leave a comment:

• EdZep
    replied
    A bit of Brit humor

...for Dusty Two-Sheds.

Here's the YouTube clip of Arthur 'Two Sheds' Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• Craig in Denver
    replied
    Books

dusty two sheds:

Books, lotsa books; I like a man with books. Welding is more than practice, it's learning too.

Better chain that welder down, before the mosquitos fly it away. Lotsa big mosquitos in Canada, eh??

Leave a comment:

• Dustyhaze75
    replied
    charley two sheds ............................

ha ha ha ha .................my new indian name will be "dusty two sheds" lol. I wired the welder strait to a 100A service in the house. the line runs under the ground, outside to the shed. I also have another circuit for the rest of the power source. like my main light, heater, plug-ins etc. yes the wire is properly rated and rated for outside use. I did my homework. the line is about 3 feet down, I have 2x4's under and on top of the line to help protect it from shovels, if you know what I mean. lol lol "dusty two sheds" that's halarious ..........................................

Leave a comment:

• EdZep
    replied
    With custom lock bar

...to keep out wandering miscreants. You get credit for making the best of a less than ideal situation. If I ever get whiny about not having more room, I remember this post. I don't think you mentioned how it is that you have/get 240v power out there.

I have a nick-name for you... since you've reminded me of a Monty Python skit about Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson.
    Last edited by EdZep; 02-05-2008, 11:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dustyhaze75
    replied
    little mini me ...........

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .................I knew someone would get a kick out of my growing enterprize. ha ha ha ha. I got the before picture(well.....movie) now alls I need is the after picture. I have a big vortex inline fan hooked up to a thermostat and also hooked up to a dimmer switch for speed control for when I weld. the fan gets unpluged when I leave unless it's the two hottest months of the year. I havn't had to use the fan due to heat yet. she gets up to 30 below up here. summers not bad. the shed is shaded with tall trees. I'll die for two months out of the summer but hey ..........................
    one way or another .............................................
    GET ER DONE .................GET ER DONE.

Leave a comment:

• Lu47Dan
    replied
    Hmmm , you probably have more clear room in that little shop than I have in my shop right now . Trying to do the organization thing right now but with a couple of projects and all my tools I need a bigger shop . Dan

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    Considering your welder to shop ratio I believe you could heat your shop by merely running your synchrowave!!! (not welding, just ON)

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    Put all the pics end to end and make a short movie

Leave a comment:

• Dustyhaze75
    replied
    thanks chad ...........
    one day, one day .................

Leave a comment:

• Dustyhaze75
    replied
    pictures ...........

ok ok ok ok ......................I thought you might get one good picture. last one..................
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dustyhaze75; 02-06-2008, 11:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dustyhaze75
    replied
    pictures ..................

more pictures ......................come on, you love it........
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X