Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

MM175 & Spoolmate 3035

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM175 & Spoolmate 3035

Hello Everyone,
    Is it possible to hook up the Spoolmate 3035 to the MM175 without using a control box??? I opened up the 175 for a peek inside. I noticed that the wires from the 2 prong standard gun are routed to a large multi wired plug that plugs into the circuit board. That large plug at the board has several open slots.
    The spoolmate gun has a 4 wire connector. Do the extra 2 wires on the 3035 hook to 2 of the openings on the large circuit board plug?????
    I'd luv to be able to use the $250.00 I have to spend on the control box for my next project.
    THX ALL.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Sorry..

You will need the control box for any spool gun you use on your MM175.

Good luck,

TacMig

Comment

Thanks for the reply Tacmig.... I thought it would be to good to be true..

Comment

Control box

Tacmig is right, but it is well worth it. I love mine. Every time I use it, I have a stupid grin on my face. ('Course, my wife says that's the way I always look, but you get the idea.)

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.