Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

mini bike project

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini bike project

trying to keep busy during the long winter mounths so i started on this little project last night

5/8's sch 40 for the frame, bushings and front end are 1" tube, 3/4 rnd bar for the axles, im about 8 hrs in at this point, figure another 10-15 hrs remain
    Attached Files

Looks good anything to put off the bordem of winter I guess

Comment

Looks good, keep us posted!

Comment

mini chop .........

where does the nitrous kit go? cool little prodject. looks like you did your bends by hand. did you use a jig for the frame? alls you need now is a skinny/smaller front tire and a sissy bar for the old lady lol. I can't wait to get my bender and notcher. what are you going to do for the tank? looks like fun, keep us posted .................................................
        Attached Files

Comment

yes all the bends were done by hand around a 3" pipe tacked to my table, no jigs, i didnt know what angles i would need, how wide it should be, etc... so i just bent to what i thought would work, tacked then together, nope, break apart, bend again... untill i got everything right

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.