Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Miller Gift

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Miller Gift

I got my calender about a week ago and today in the mail is a package from Miller................a very nice pair of welding gloves. COOL! I don't know why
    but I ain't complaining. Thanks Miller.

Nick
    PS....my size XL.....and a very nice color too

Cool.....I know where that 8% increase is going now

Comment

Just got a flashlight, its been a rough week and this is the nicest thing to happen yet. Maybe there is hope for next week......

Comment

Congratulations!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys!

Comment

I got my calander which i am glad for but no other gift maybe next time. I love the miller welding gloves though they rock.

Comment

yes, Thanks Miller for taking care of those guys, I also got a Miller calender
            Thnaks Andy and Miller , Miller such a great company and knows how to take care of its customers, and has the Best customer support

I have my calender up in the living room so everyone can see , I just got to turn the page to the month of February , a new fresh picture to look at all month long. Thanks Miller

waithing for the 17th for the races to start

I am true to Blue
            ............. Sincerely,
            ........................ Richard

Comment

thats cool ! i got my calender bout a week ago also . i`am going to have to try some miller gloves

Comment

I got some welding sleeves in the mail today. The first thing I have ever won. Thanks Miller.

Comment

glad to here you got something Monte.
                  Im still waiting on that calendar. With a little luck it might just show up before oh lets say december.... Whats the point of providing an 11 month calendar? usually companies give'em out in December of the year ending so that they will be good for 12 months coming up... My cell phone provider sends a calendar every year.. And i havent spent nearly as much on them as I have on miller equipment...I wont hold my breath any more. Ive been waiting for two and a half month now.. so yeah. enjoy those made in china gloves. dont believe me? check inside the cuff.

Comment

Man I've never heard a guy complain so much about FREE stuff! They shipped on Jan. 15th as per an Admin post awhile back. Have some patience, they'll find their way up North!

Comment

Originally posted by SignWave View Post
                      glad to here you got something Monte.
                      Im still waiting on that calendar. With a little luck it might just show up before oh lets say december.... Whats the point of providing an 11 month calendar? usually companies give'em out in December of the year ending so that they will be good for 12 months coming up... My cell phone provider sends a calendar every year.. And i havent spent nearly as much on them as I have on miller equipment...I wont hold my breath any more. Ive been waiting for two and a half month now.. so yeah. enjoy those made in china gloves. dont believe me? check inside the cuff.
                      Oh yeah!!!!!...........well, the goat was raised in the USA so there

Comment

it's freeeeeeeeeeee .............................

ha ha ha ha ................................dont you know signwave, when you live in canada it takes longer to deliver using dogsleds. lol . nice to see you on again signwave...............................whats new? I was off for a while, but I'm back on, flappin my lips. since I talked to you last I've been running practice beads. day and night. I want to get more consistant. I'm a perfectionist so I wonder if I'll ever truely feel 120%, perfect every time. you'll see me in 15 years still running practice beads ..............."I'll get er yet" lol lol. good to see you on. hows the boat coming along. remember the boat with the 40 horse I got?....................................... well it's in good shape but it's orange, for crying out loud. I have jalopy luck or something.
                        Last edited by Dustyhaze75; 02-05-2008, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I got my calendar a couple weeks ago. Had to show it off to all my buddies. Haven't got anything else though, o well, maybe sometime. I too can't wait for the 17th, go Jimmie Johnson.

Comment

mabey they don't deliver to canada. being were only a small pecentage of thier market and all.................................lol. thats it! no calander? I'm switching to lincoln......................................lol lol. just joking. down boys, down !

Comment

another gift from Miller

Yep I got mine about two weeks ago and now I have it sitting on top of the fridge so my boys don't take it and put it in there roomdarn kids any way,also I got a 2007-08 catolog and took it to work since then 4 of the guys I work with all got new hoods 3-Elite,1-digital elite with the 25$ gift pack and hood bag also, smokeing hot helmets and the gloves are way cool so I got 2-pr and the welding coat and the miller tool bag I should have them in a couple of days I LIKE NEW TOYS FOR ME!!!!! It pays to treat your cutomers good great job MILLER WELDING and thanks Andy for the calander, they should do one of all the forum guys and there machines with a back ground of them? just a thought

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.