Chassis dyno articulating arm lcd panel(s) mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis dyno articulating arm lcd panel(s) mount

I would like to make something like this, doesn't have to be as extensive. I need it to mount to the ceiling above a car and be able to swing 2 lcd panels around either side of a car on a dyno. Anyone have a clue where I can get or make some swivel pieces similar to these? Thank you for your time,Dk
    http://www.dkGoodrich.com
    EFI Tuning Solutions
    106lb/min 11k RPM 1.8l

Do not know how much you intend to spend... those things are expensive new... if you are not in a hurry, I would check local hospital and university surplus... they are always upgrading monitoring electronics...
    You might take some time to get to know someone in maintenance or facilities management... you may uncover a goodmine..
    Similar arms have been in use for CNC equip for many years... so industrial surplus.... or your locall scrap yard could be a good bet...
    Good Luck!!

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Get a machinist to make you to sleeves for a good size bolt that you can insert a UHMW washer in between, long enough that you'll be able to tig them on a some 1 X 2 X .100 rectangular tubing to each sleeve, then you can tig your wall mount at one end of tubing and your monitor mount at the other end.

Comment

Working...
      X