Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! I just received a call and.............

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! I just received a call and.............

I have a chance to buy a Ironman 210 for a really great price from someone i know.The thing is i just recently purchased a MM180 at which i really like.Should i buy the Ironman also? Don't really know all that much about them.

Buy it and try it- If you like it better than the MM180 sell the MM180 to your friend.

Or if you don't like the IM210 sell that one to your friend.

Your Bud is just not going to be happy with a 120v machine after trying your MM180

Comment

if ya have the $$ its a good time to try out a 210. same plug should be good to go. then sell the one you dont want to your frend. both are good welders so you wont be screwing him eather way, and every one is happy and welding in the end.

Comment

Just remember that you're on a slippery slope.. Once you start buying a few welders.. next thing you'll know you'll end up with multiple welders. Then, the wife will ask why you have so many welders..

Comment

buy them ALL !!!

its an adiction, once ya start there is no going back.

Comment

Here we go

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
            its an adiction, once ya start there is no going back.
            Yes it is better have lots of room in the shop because it just won't sop!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.