Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

BobCat 225 Placement

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobCat 225 Placement

I have a BobCat 225NT that I want to mount on pickup truck or trailer! Does anyone have plans for truck mounted welder with ox/accet bottle mounted. I'd like to make a skid/pallet to set machine on & be able to remove all when didn't want to haul in pickup. Any Ideals places to go(websites)or plans?

There is some good information as far as air flow and remote oil drain and filter kits specifically for truck mounting on www.Millerwelds.com/truck that you may want to check out.

Comment

Thanks Miller John, I'll take a look at the page!

Comment

skid for my welder and torch

http://www.millerwelds.com/education...1&d=1201297069

its a bobcat 225 propane and a victor torch
        Attached Files

Comment

Do a search, on Miller Motorsports and Hobart, Precisionworks posted some good pics of his skid, very user-friendly.

Link below is a picture of my skid, a little simpler but fits my purposes perfectly.
          Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, Barry's (Precisionworks) is a good one. He said he based it on my old rig...and I based my new one on his rig. I think its his turn now.

You can do pretty much what you want with them. There are no hard fast rules anyway. Just keep the things that go boom away from the hot stuff.

Here is my current one. Not a Bobcat, but you get the idea. Trailblazer, bottle set and hose, and 250' of leads with room for more. I also have space for another bottle clamp.......which I should have put on a year ago.

FWIW, mine is a 5'x4' base.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.